At the beginning of this year, Raf started with a new Honda that still requires his attention in terms of position adjustment (Proflex shock absorbers) and also motor adjustment (DTA computer).
6th in the rankings, a very nice achievement!
- 3-2-19 1st race - 9th on the Duivelsberg circuit
- 9-6-19 2nd race - not driven on the Glosso Circuit, due to the adjustments that the car needed
- 7/20-19 3rd race - 6th on the Duivelsberg circuit
- 3-8-19 4th race - 4th on the Duivelsberg circuit
- 9/7/19 5th race - 4th on the Duivelsberg circuit
Strong teamRaf faces the same challenges in the rallycross as the boys in the drag racing. With only talent / passion he does not get there, he has a strong team behind him, which he can rely on. Everything is done by Raf and his team: from polyester body kit to working on the engine and gearbox.
In this sport, a lot is being asked of the car. Parts are subject to wear or simply break during the season. Think of brake pads, radiator and the necessary small material. We are proud to be able to contribute to this with our products.
Final raceThe last rallycross is scheduled on October 5th. We wish Raf Maes and his team good luck!
Follow Raf Maes on: